Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrobitaille7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2013, 07:36 PM
    04 Jeep Liberty No heat
    I have a 2004 jeep liberty that had over 170,000 miles on it. My first car, got back in May. Noticed heat does not work. It went in to dealer this mornong, to find out the problem ( my father brough it in). Problem came back.. it was the heater core. Well, after work, I get in the jeep and start it... it was very rubbly, more so than usual and I thought it was just cold. I started driving... thats when a cloud of white smoke filled my back window, the engine light came on, and it smelled like rotte eggs. Had to have my father pick me up... who was absolutley furious! The jeep was running GREAT before going into the dealership... I am bringin it back in tomorrow morning... but I was juat wondering what the hell did the mechanics do, or not do?!

Dec 2, 2013, 07:38 PM
    Sorry about all the incorrect spelling!! Using my cell phone

Dec 2, 2013, 07:40 PM
    Forgot to mention... the mechanic flushed it twice.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2013, 07:49 PM
    The discussion on this recent question may be helpful to you:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ng-777009.html

Dec 2, 2013, 07:57 PM
    Thank you. Have to say, if the dealership is at fault, tomorrow is not going to be s good day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

04 Jeep Liberty my heat won't get hot [ 3 Answers ]

I have checked all fuse I have done the compute I have done the c is there anyway to check th is there anyway to or the doo the door blender without cracking the das without cracking the dash opening

Jeep Liberty isn't putting out any heat? [ 3 Answers ]

Jeep 2003 liberty, only 60 000kms. Upper radiator hose is hot but lower is cold. Very little heat coming into vehicle?

Intermittent heat in jeep liberty [ 4 Answers ]

I never know whether my heater will blow warm air or cold. When warm it is plenty warm. The blower works fine and the blender door seems to also as I can direct the air where I like. It seems to always give heat when driving on the highway. My jeep liberty is a 2006.

Jeep Liberty Weak Heat [ 11 Answers ]

Momma has to haul the kids around in this thing starting Monday! Ok, so here's the deal. I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty Rnegade that I don't feel heats properly. What I mean is, with the temp knob all the way to HOT, and blower at 4, I get "luke warm" heat at best. I live in MN, so its pretty darn cold...

Luke warm heat jeep liberty [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently had a new radiator installed in my 2002 jeep liberty along with a new thermostat now my heat only blows luke warm. The thermostat was installed first and the heat work fine but after the radiator was installed is when the heat turned luke warm. Any one with any idea what could be...

View more questions Search