Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jordie2531 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2013, 02:59 PM
    went off my medication
    I am pregnant and went off my mental health medication what can I take so I am still stable and my family can handle me
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 2, 2013, 03:02 PM
    You need to talk to your own medical practitioner as they are aware of your medication and medical history.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medication [ 3 Answers ]

Can I take pain medication with dietary supplements?

Medication getting in the way? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been taking some anxiety medication and its been really hard for me to reach my peak in bed. Its getting very frustrating to my boyfriend & myself. Usually I enjoy sex more than my boyfriend, and am practically begging for it.. but lately I think I'm just having sex out of habit, I find my...

Medication [ 1 Answers ]

My husband just took 3 prescription strength ibuprophen (800mg). What should I be concerned or watch for?

Can I take my medication? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so I am really scared because I had sex three days ago and I'm having symptoms of pregnancy already : nausea, throwing up occasionally, tender breasts, bloating, and cramping. However, I had started bleeding a little today, but it has gotten lighter, and my period isn't expected for another...

Medication. [ 0 Answers ]

I have posted before about being in the DBT program for my BPD. This program has a stance that you get taken off all of your medication. I am having high anxiety and panic attack at work due to the drunk customers that are rude and abusive. I am feeling overwhelmed and depressed. I have...

View more questions Search