Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanya right Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2013, 03:36 AM
    Acne!
    Hai everyone!
    I was diagnosed to have acne vulgaris type 2. My physician advised me to take ISOTROIN 20 mg capsules for a month along with Clindamycin gel to apply over acne. He also told me that I must me on treatment at least for 4 - 5 months for complete suppression of acne. Is it necessary to have such a long duration of treatment? Is my condition that worse?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 2, 2013, 08:31 AM
    Why would you trust the opinion of anonymous people on the internet who have almost no medical training, let alone dermatological training, over that of your trained doctor?

Yes it is that necessary. Yes your condition is that bad. I know this because that is what your highly trained professional said.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

ACNE problems! And rash from acne cream! [ 1 Answers ]

So, now, it's been a week that I'm waiting for my skin to heal, but it's still not getting any better. I've used an acne cream that was prescribed by my doctor (5% benzoyl peroxide) and spread it over my face. (I know.. that was just a very stupid thing) Then after 2 days, my face literally burned!...

Why do I have acne [ 3 Answers ]

Hi every one my name is marshal and I have been fighting acne for years and every time I looked at the mirror I fell bad all day but I got rid of most of it from about 6month but since a week it just got back harder than before so any one tell me why and by the way could be sleeping late or beening...

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

What to do about acne [ 8 Answers ]

I have three BIG bumps on my face and I want to dry them up as soon as possible. I hear lemon is a natural antibacteral agent. Does anyone know of any face mask recipes I can use ?

View more questions Search