Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chace_don_C Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2013, 05:55 PM
    Why has my toe been numb for more then 24 hours..
    The tip of my big toe on my right foot has been feeling numb for a few days what could this mean?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 1, 2013, 06:14 PM
    Usually it means your shoes are too tight or you sit with your foot bent. Next doctor's visit, get your urine checked for diabetes if it's still there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dr bill I drank 10 drinks in 8 and half hours. Will I pass EtG test 86 hours later [ 18 Answers ]

I had 10 redbull and vodkas and I'm 35 in good shape. It was about 1:30 on my last drink and test was 86 hours later. Do u think I will pass?

I can't do a toe touch or the splits and a toe touch is required [ 10 Answers ]

:mad::mad::(:(what can I do will some one please help me I only have until August I can't do the splits and I really really want to be a cheerleader some people say that the splits are required to do a toetouch is this true I want to make the tates creek middle school cheerleading team and a toe...

Two taps can fill a tank in 75/8 hours .Tap of larger diameter take 10 hours less tha [ 1 Answers ]

Two taps can filla tank in 75/8 hours.If tap of larger diameter take 10 hours less than the smaller one to fill the tank separately.Find the time taken by the taps to fill the tank separately?

Why is my toe numb? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a numb toe mostly at the top and it has been numb for over a year maybe longer. I am NOT a diabetic and I have no other symptom other than one numb toe. If I stuck a pin in it, I could still feel but in general it is numb. I hate to go to a doctor and have a bunch of expensive test done. ...

Cut toe and a numb foot! [ 2 Answers ]

Earlier this afternoon I was preparing for a garage sale when I accidentally kicked a large piece of broken glass. It cut me pretty bad underneath a couple of toes (right where it bends). It is really deep and took forever to bleed but once it started bleeding, it bled A LOT. I cleaned it and put...

View more questions Search