Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anamchara Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 06:57 AM
    She needs to get away from everything
    My fiancée has told me she needs a break from everything, including me, she has been under a lot of strain at university to get her final work done in the past week, she was looking forward to coming home to me this weekend,and we had the whole summer planned with holidays after she finished first year at uni in a few weeks! She sent me a letter saying I love you over 100 times last week, I noticed we have been edgy with one another and she has been snappin a lot, over the last few weeks,more since she started to work at a bar, 7 till midnight and do her work,I knew she was under strain and respected this, she told me she loved me immensely only last week, anyway I asked her if she was OK,and she said she couldn't wait to get out of the place where she's at,and she's sick of working and living in such a place, she says she's struggling with her feelings at mo,and all mixed up about what she's feeling,she says she needs to find her,which I know she hasn't been, I trust her fully,she also says she's trying to work out how she feels in her head but she's so confused,she now says she doesn't know if she's ready or right for a relationship,in her head it feels so bad it hurts, I mean so much to her but doesn't know if that's the reason?? She also mentions us not being great lately,and the passion has been missing,which I've told her I agree,but put it down her her workload and stress, I've given her space and told her to take as much time as she needs, which she told me means so much to her, now I'm so worried! Can anyone please interpret this!!
    Zeus2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Mar 31, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Wow sounds like you are really in it. Ok simple enuf, it is said over and over and over and it the best advice ever. The key word is space, she asks you give. If she cares she will miss you just like you miss her. There is no truth other than the action of what will be. That answer is only to be decided by her. She has asked for space give it. Sometimes people don't know what they want. Men think they want something they get it and dedice it isn't what it should have been ( general statment) Women think they are making a mistake and need time to figure it out because its about a relationship, they need to decide internally ( just like we do but opposite spectrum, get vs have). Space is a dirty and hard word to deal with.
    anamchara Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus2007
    Wow sounds like you are really in it. Ok simple enuf, it is said over and over and over and it the best advice ever. The key word is space, she asks you give. If she cares she will miss you just like you miss her. There is no truth other than the action of what will be. That answer is only to be decided by her. She has asked for space give it. Sometimes people dont know what they want. Men think they want something they get it and dedice it isnt what it should have been ( general statment) Women think they are making a mistake and need time to figure it out because its about a relationship, they need to decide internally ( just like we do but opposite spectrum, get vs have). Space is a dirty and hard word to deal with.
    Ok, I agree with answer,I think that with the pressures of her work,and pressure of me at home,plus her new found life at university has given her an outlook,although with her being honest with me shows how much thinking she has to do,and how much I mean to her. She has quoted that this is a big thing for her,and she has to make sure she makes the right decision on whether she's going to be unhappy for the rest of her life.mmm, I think this means whatever option she gives, and wondering if it's the right one! Anyway I have given her all the time she needs,and thanks for reply! Mm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search