Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniigurl Posts: 75, Reputation: 3

Dec 1, 2013, 04:47 PM
    Pre-mature wrinkles?
    I'm in my early twenties and I'm already beginning to notice fine lines under my eyes. I know genetics plays a big role in when a person begins to get wrinkles. My question is, is there anything I can do to suspend the aging of my skin or products that will help suspend skin aging? I take really good care of my skin, I wash and exfoliate regularly and use moisturizers daily.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 1, 2013, 04:52 PM
    Water intake is important, so is eating healthy. If you drink alcohol regularly, or smoke, you will age quicker. That's just one of those things.

There really isn't a miracle cream that I've seen that works. There is that new beauty line Cindy Crawford has out, it's supposed to keep your skin looking young. I can't say if it works or not, and it's very expensive, but if that's what you're looking for you may want to try it.

Me, I drink a lot of water, I eat healthy, I wash my face twice a day, and I use vitamin E cream. I'm 43, but I have to say that I don't have many wrinkles. My mom did, so did my grandmothers on both sides. I don't know what I'm doing to prevent wrinkles since I do smoke, and I do drink, but I guess I'm doing something right.
    daniigurl Posts: 75, Reputation: 3

Dec 1, 2013, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Water intake is important, so is eating healthy. If you drink alcohol regularly, or smoke, you will age quicker. That's just one of those things.

There really isn't a miracle cream that I've seen that works. There is that new beauty line Cindy Crawford has out, it's supposed to keep your skin looking young. I can't say if it works or not, and it's very expensive, but if that's what you're looking for you may want to try it.

Me, I drink a lot of water, I eat healthy, I wash my face twice a day, and I use vitamin E cream. I'm 43, but I have to say that I don't have many wrinkles. My mom did, so did my grandmothers on both sides. I don't know what I'm doing to prevent wrinkles since I do smoke, and I do drink, but I guess I'm doing something right.
    What cream do you use?
    I'm on a budget, do her line isn't practical for the time being, I don't smoke or drink. How many hours of sleep do you average? My skin I feel has aged since I've had my son and I wonder if it has a lot to do with not getting enough sleep
    Pets Expert

Dec 2, 2013, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by daniigurl View Post
    What cream do you use?
    I'm on a budget, do her line isn't practical for the time being, I don't smoke or drink. How many hours of sleep do you average? My skin I feel has aged since I've had my son and I wonder if it has a lot to do with not getting enough sleep
    Sleep is important. I average around 8 hours a night. But I also have 2 kids who kept me up for many years when they were younger. ;)

I use vitamin E cream. I don't use a specific brand, just whatever's on sale at the time. As long as there are no perfumes, it's okay. The one I'm using now I bought at the dollar store.

Vitamin E pills help as well. One a day.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 27, 2014, 03:46 AM
    The more you worry about tiny lines and wrinkles, the more they will appear to you. You may notice them, but others would not, think of it this way. Any line or wrinkle on your face is a sign of character. Yes, genetics plays a partial role in how we age. I am over 70 with good skin and I wear no make up, was with soap and water and use Nivea Pure and Natural cream, sometimes any moisturizer I happen to have around. As Alty noted, hydration is important.
    peacheypeach Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2014, 04:08 AM
    I agree upon water and eating healthy. You should avoid direct sunlight and apply creams regularly and so on. But, if you feel that you need to fix something - make laser peeling of skin, it will help you to get the results pretty fast. The procedure is not painful, although for about a week after it won't look to aesthetic but when the skin renews - you will see the results.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 27, 2014, 05:43 AM
    I would have to say that laser peeling is well beyond a lot of peoples means.
    softwareservice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2014, 04:56 AM
    Massage is the best way to get rid of such problems.Give a olive oil massage to your skin once a day and you will find the effective results within some days.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 27, 2014, 06:59 AM
    I've used Oil of Olay since I was in my 20's. There is a daytime formula with sunscreen in it. I have a few wrinkles, but people are always shocked when I tell them I'm in my late 40's. I believe staying out of the sun is something that has helped me, also.
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2014, 03:08 PM
    I agree TJ. I don't tan. When I am outside I use the highest UV sunscreen I can find.

I have a friend that's a religious tanner. She's a few years older than me, and at this point her face looks like cracked leather.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pre-mature ejaculation [ 5 Answers ]

He doesn't last more than 2 minutes. He is 25, no medical problems. No medicines. In perfect heath. Just had a ful physical 2 weeks ago. (he is in the Army so his heath is in top shape)

How do I get rid of pre-mature wrinkles? [ 1 Answers ]

I mean, I'm only 16 and I already have visible wrinkles under my eyes, around my mouth, and on my forehead.. Is there any way to get rid of them using home ingredients? :(

Pre mature ejaculation [ 1 Answers ]

Treatment of pre mature ejaculation

Pre-mature ejaculation [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: what's up I'm 20 years old and every time I cuddle with a girl or show any effection with body contact I get a erection almost instatly and also pre-maturly ejaculate a little bit. Its not a lot but yet enough to notice. Does anyone know why?

View more questions Search