Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mysticfemale12 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2013, 04:16 PM
    Annual review after 70 days of employment
    How is that possible? My manager doesn't even work at my office, so how exactly can she give me an annual review, and is this a good sign? I've never had an annual review,with any of my employers before
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2013, 04:33 PM
    Never had a review? How do you work on job advancement? How do they know how or what you do.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 1, 2013, 05:46 PM
    Perhaps 'annual' really means 'year end' in your company.
    70 days is an odd time to have a review.
    It's a review of your file - things like arriving on time, how many days out sick, complaints, and work performance as determined by your immediate superior.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baker brothers has a DSO of 40 days, and its annual sals are $7,300,000 What is its [ 3 Answers ]

Bakers Broterhs has DSO of 40 days, and its annual sales are $7,300,000. What is its accounts receiveable balance. Assume that it uses a 365 day year.

Employment Restrictions on Employment Authorization Card [ 0 Answers ]

I am in the process AOS (I485) under Eb3 from India. My Priority date is Dec 2002. I have been working on a Federal Project as a contractor on my EAD. 2 days ago, they let me go for the reason that the project became high risk, and only US citizens and GC holders are only allowed. I am planning to...

How we review boiler pressure parts detail drawing review/read [ 0 Answers ]

How we review boiler pressure parts detail drawing review/read

Employment Contracts and Performance Review [ 7 Answers ]

When an employer puts an Annual Performance Review clause in a employment contract with an employee, are they obligated to provide that performance review yearly? Would failure to provide one, breach the contract and render it null and void? Is there case law in regards to this?

Performance Review Clauses in an Employment Contract [ 1 Answers ]

When an employer puts an Annual Performance Review clause in a employment contract with an employee, are they obligated to provide that performance review yearly? Would failure to provide one, breach the contract and render it null and void? Is there case law in regards to this?

View more questions Search