Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tina136 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2013, 01:59 AM
    Too much baby movements in pregnancy
    I am 30 weeks pregnant.From last few hours I am feeling my baby moving too much and it is making me uncomfortable.Is it normal?
    pwooden Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Dec 1, 2013, 07:00 AM
    I realize this can be uncomfortable for you, but it's actually a good sign. As far as the health o the baby is concerned, the more movement the better. Be prepared for a very active baby when it's born! The last month of pregnancy can be uncomfortable for various reasons, so do what you can to pamper yourself. It will all be over before you know it.

Can There Be Too Much Fetal Movement? | LIVESTRONG.COM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby movements [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 weeks pregnant and every once in awhile I feel a little thump. Is this the baby or a muscle spasm?

Baby movements! [ 1 Answers ]

As my baby is faced down, I mostly feel his back on my right side and sometimes some kicks on the left but the thing is he doesn't kick as much but wiggles more, should I be concerned, 30 weeks and 3 days according to the scan.Thank you in advance.

How many movements to be felt in 34 weeks of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

How many foetal movement is to be felt in 34 week of pregnancy

Baby movements. [ 14 Answers ]

Ok I know I answer a lot of questions on here and should know the answer to this, but I am really confused on this one. I am 10/11 weeks pregnant aprox. ( I am getting dated via ultrasound next tuesday) with my second child (4th pregnancy) and have already started showing some in the front. (I am...

Pregnancy movements [ 2 Answers ]

I am 11 weeks and 5 days into my pregnancy and for the past few days I have been feeling something funny I am almost positive that it is the baby moving it does feel like flutters or like if you take a bottle with liquid and turn it upside down then back right side up then upor like bubbles but...

View more questions Search