Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tradedin Posts: 8, Reputation: 5

Mar 31, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Ive tried everything, I want her back but I think I messed it up
    Hello, how do? Rite let me cut straight to it, my ex broke up with me (the week before vanantines day) after a year so she could be with someone else, someone who cheated on her twice in the first week they went out. I said id take her back because I still loved her, she said she didn't know what she wanted she needed to be alone for a while. Okay. So my reply to this was ''right, ill show you that I still care, I will do what it was I had planned for valantines day for you, and if that doesn't show you I love you I don't know what will''. She was onboard and sounded excited about it. So, I went around town with a camera in broad daylight taking pictures of the places where we had did significant things i.e- where I first talked to her, where we went on our first date, where I first said I love you etc- altogether there were seven photos. The first day, I sent her a photo album, she didn't understand at first, soon after she received a rose with an envelope. Inside was the photo with a note explaining why the photo was important to me. She cried. She remembered. Each day she would get another rose and envelope with a different picture. She cried at every one. But in the end she still said no! I don't understand. She seems to have give me up so sghe can meet new people, but I've never gave up on her now she seems to be getting pissed off. She's not seeing these people but it just looks like she's rushing into replacing me? But I love her, I have no doubt about that. And I want her back. But I think I did everything wrong by chasing her? How can I fix it?
    Zeus2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Mar 31, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Crap, man after my own heart. I may just copy that one pictures and a Rose, beautiful , man. So think about it, it was a beautiful thought, Does that mean she cares about you, uhm... NO . She is being smothered right now, I make the same mistakes. Dud give hers space NOW. No contact what so ever pick a period. First 7 days then amonth At 7 days call say hi what's happening 5-7 minutes then you say goodbye. If she calls back great but keep it slow and no wmothering. If not then wait 2 weeks or a month and repeat. She will come to you or not at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've gotten myself in a bad situation [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, me and my boyfriend were perfect. Neither of us were the jealous type, we could go out to the bars and have fun and laugh. Not only were we lovers we were best friends. We had fun doing just about anything and nothing. Everyone envied our relationship. Then about 2 months ago, I started...

I've ruined my hair [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me , I've died the front part of my hair a copper/ginger colour , except my hair is a dark blonde to light brown colour and its come out looking like my hair has rusted! My mum saw and went spastic and she said I won't be able to go to school until it comes out!! It is a...

I've fallen for my best buddy! :( [ 1 Answers ]

The name's Brad. I'm a 19yr old secretly gay guy. Ive recently realized that I have fallen in love with my ultimate best friend (a guy). For about a year now. Recently, its been affecting me in a really bad way. I know that I'm never going to get the affection from him that I crave, but I don't...

I've tried everything but still no luck [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm having a problem with a lot of things. My os is win me and have 64mb ram but the ram isn't causing these problems cause I've tried 500mb and it changed nothing. My problems are that i.e. stops responding on heaps of sites including windows update and I have had this for a while but I can't...

View more questions Search