Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aprilacarson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2013, 04:13 PM
    Cat pee smell in bathroom drain
    My cat peed in my bathroom sink (no idea why). I've cleaned it over and over, bleach and all. My cabinet smells horrible. How do I get rid of that smell?
    gator23 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2013, 10:51 PM
    Try using resolve

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smell comes from kitchen and bathroom. Drain is clear. Why [ 4 Answers ]

Smell like something is died is coming from the kitchen and bathroom when dishwasher or laundry is used. Plumber put drain cleaner down and it still smells. It'snot ananimals it has had time enough to decay and go away What can we do?

Drain smell in bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

We just remodeled our bathroom and we had a drain installed on the tile floor very close to our toilet. We put in the drain so we can wash the floors often and drain the water out of bathroom easily. This floor drain is connected to the toilet drain. We don't use the bathroom too much. We have...

Cat pee smell in my home at random times but cats aren't peeing in the house [ 2 Answers ]

So I've lived in my home now for 2 yrs and never had a problem with a pee odor or any odor of any kind. I have 2 cats and they are very clean and litter trained and keep their boxes clean everyday. Just two days ago my boyfriend and I were in the living room and were overcome with a very strong...

Cat pee smell won't go [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of the cat pee smell and to keep our cat from going in the same spot. Our couches just STINK and we can't seem to get rid of the smell and the cat continues to go on the couch! HELP Just to clearify that my male cat is neutered

Odd "Pee" smell in bathroom [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 4 year old and as most know, they can get distracted.. so we clean the bathroom almost every other day... We then realized that all the cleaning doesn't get rid of the odd "Pee" smell. We cleaned everying - walls, tile, toilet, sink you name it and it got blasted by pinesol. The...

View more questions Search