Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pancakefluff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2013, 11:26 AM
    Which Macbook Pro deal should I choose?
    Hi, I'm considering to buy a MBP with retina display 13" (late 2013) It has a 128gb flash storage and 4gb ram. First deal: free gifts like laptop sleeve, keyboard protector etc and a upgrade to 8gb for $39 but standard apple 1 year warranty. Second deal: 3 years warranty (free) but no free gifts. The second deal is from a polytechnic, which explains the long warranty. Whereas the first is from an IT show. Which deal should I go for? I really want the upgrade to 8gb ram. But, the 3 years warranty is really attractive as well. Both the deals are SGD1788.

I'm not going for the 256gb flash storage and 8gb ram MBP with retina, which is SGD2088 because I already have 2 external HDD, 1tb and 2tb each. Please help!! Also, the IT show is ending tmr, so I have to make a decision soon. Thanks!!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 30, 2013, 11:28 AM
    Go for the first deal as warranties are often not worth the extra payment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I get the MacBook Air or Pro? [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting a macbook but not sure which one would be suitable for my situation. Im looking at the 13inch base line models for both. Tell me your opinion... Wait for best reply... Thank you so much!

Macbook Pro for Full HD Video [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I'm making a horror movie this summer and I recently bought a Canon EOS 60D DSRL camera to film movies with because of the interchangeale lenses. Im planning on buying Macbook Pro Laptop to edit my video with. Now I want this movie to be at least 50 mins-1 hour long with Full HD Video for...

How much space is on a MacBook Pro? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mac Book Pro 10.5.8, and I'm planning to get an external hard drive to back up ALL my information, but first I'm guessing I need to see how much room is in this lap top so I can make sure I get an external Hard Drive that has just as much if not more... Please help, and if I'm wrong...

How do I restart my macbook pro? [ 1 Answers ]

The beach ball keeps spinning and does not log-out

View more questions Search