Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Interest82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2013, 09:06 PM
    One shot, I hope they don't pop
    So I had 1.5 oz of Ron D!az rum on a Thursday morning at 2am I had a test at 3 pm Friday that was sent into medtox. What are the chances of that being positive for EtG? I must add that I drank lots of fluids including cranberry juice through out Thursday and Friday. I am a average sized female
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 2, 2013, 08:42 AM
    Quite high. I would bet my last penny on you failing. Either by ETG or by dilution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens if I have a white pimple like under my shaft and it don't want to pop [ 2 Answers ]

Well the day after I had sex I found a white pimple like under my shaft and I tried 2 pop it and I can't it hurts and won't pop what should I do ?

I have registered for the job, and I don't have any one to stay with in uk.any hope? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently registered to join British army,but they insisted I should get someone to accommodate me in uk, but unfortunately I don't have\know any body there.Can I still join?

No hope of receiving a W-2 & I don't have my last paystub! [ 3 Answers ]

In October, my employer filed for bankruptcy. It took them 3 weeks to get us our last paycheck. Today is Feb. 13th and I still have no W2 and no way to contact my employer at all. I've spoken with several of my former co-workers and none of them have a contact or a W-2. Short of paying for...

I think I'm in love after the first date.hope I don't mess up by being clingy! [ 3 Answers ]

I've had my ups and downs with dating since recovering from a break-up from a long-term relationship about a year ago. I recently met a beautiful and smart "nice girl" through a friend and we totally hit it off on our first official date last night. Compared to the bar trash I've been hooking up...

View more questions Search