Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frustrated2121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2013, 08:42 PM
    Itchy thighs close to vagina
    I have a terrible itch on my thighs close to my vagina. The area is darker than the rest of my skin and when I scratch it small bumps come up. Sometimes the area has a layer of dry skin. I/m going out of my mind! I can't afford to go to da doctor now because I don't av insurance. What could be the cause of this?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 2, 2013, 09:32 AM
    Keep the area clean and dry.

It could just be the skin rubbing, it could be a skin infection. I would really get it checked out. If you go to the medical conditions/disease board there is a good list of how to get checked out without insurance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy, dry white skin around the genital area and the inner thighs [ 1 Answers ]

I've been having dry and itchy white skin around the genital area for about a month and I am not sure what is causing it. I am sexually active and my partner has the same symptoms between the thighs and under the scrotum. I couldn't get to a proper diagnosis online, if you have any information...

Non-itchy blister-like bumps on thighs and ankle [ 0 Answers ]

What are the blister like bumps on my thighs and ankel

Itchy Inner thighs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, So I got a brazilian 2 weeks back and since then my inner thighs have been extremely dry and itchy.The skin is whitish and flaky, and I have to moisturize it constantly. The problem was not there before. Is this some sort of fungal infection? Its hard for me to sit in class when the itching...

Itchy, red, swelling in upper thighs? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 48 year old male and have experienced intermittant red, itchy, swelling areas in my upper thighs. It feels like an accumulation of fluid, not a skin problem. The effected region feels warm to the touch and usually dissipates in 24 - 48 hours. I was diagnosed with microscopic blood in my...

View more questions Search