Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srawkfld Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2013, 07:05 PM
    Tietz'es disease and pectus excavatum
    I have already been diagnosed with these but my doctor gave me zanaflex for pain which isn't working at all. Can I go to er for this?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 29, 2013, 07:45 PM
    The ER is not really best for getting pain killers. I realize that it's Friday, so if the pain is severe, then go. Otherwise wait until Monday to call your doctor. You don't say what your doctor has said for possible surgery? There are several new treatments. See wikipedia.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyme Disease: Have you beaten Lyme Disease? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone out there been successfully treated for Lyme Disease? There are so many treatment plans that it's hard to determine the best course of action. I'm currently on a treatment plan but I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions.

Do I have a disease? [ 2 Answers ]

I have sores on my vigina, when I went to a doctor he said it's the viginal hair I shaved but nothing has changed

Pectus excavatum [ 2 Answers ]

I was born with a mild pectus excavatum, although docs noticed when I younger they didn't treat it as it wasn't causing any problems, I have asthma but its not very bad and I have low lung capacity, sometimes out of the blue I get a sharp pain in my chest. I also get breathless eaisly during...

Is this a Disease [ 1 Answers ]

Pimpels black heads on my cack how do u get rid of

What is my disease ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a young man of 27 years old。From childhood I was shame Personality.I used to avoid people and places .I used to be so nervous While Talking with people .I always used to seek company of my friends to go School , market .I used to feel safe in company of other people. I couldn't change...

View more questions Search