Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kattroll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2013, 05:11 PM
    Black white movie woman held captive in her home falls in love with him
    Saw a movie in the 60's70's; black & white movie about a blind woman who is held captive in her apartment; I believe she falls for him (and vice versa) and he lets her go, but I think she doesn't want to leave.

Check out some similar questions!

New release movie where a married black woman falls for a black performer [ 1 Answers ]

New release movie where a married black woman falls for a black performer who abuses her as she is urged to leave him by either friends or a her mother. Saw the preview somewhere and would like to watch it but can't remember the name.

Title of the movie, woman falls in love with her driver [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me to find this movie; Not a new movie - most likely '90s. Probably a B-movie. Professional woman (photographer, but I'm not sure) comes to a new city for some work. She stays in a hotel. There is a guy, her driver, or maybe hotel worker, he looks like a latino-type guy, brunette. He...

Movie that had circus freaks held captive in a barn [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a movie as a kid that had a guy who some how ran into a barn that had different kinds of "circus freaks" in it that were held hostage by some quack, kind of reminds of the sort of movie like "Little Monsters" with Fred Savage, a kids movie but still trippy enough to make a kid think...

A Black and White movie about a woman dead [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I remember only bits of the movie but I remember a scene where there was a man and a woman with trees all around them and a rock to sit on. I believe the woman was dead or they were both dead and didn't know it, at least the people watching the movie didn't know it until closer to the end of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.