Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lillydove90 Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Nov 29, 2013, 02:51 PM
    Brown discharge stopped then turned light brown?
    I'm 14 and have not started my period like ever. I noticed dark brown discharge that lasted for 3 days it stopped and we have extra panty liners at my house so I used one. And it was light brown maybe even tan? No smell and doesn't really show when I wipe. Could anybody help me with what this could be.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 29, 2013, 03:36 PM
    It is the beginning of your period. Talk to your mother about how hers started. She'll be a wealth of information and be able to tell you all about it.
    lillydove90 Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Nov 29, 2013, 03:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    It is the beginning of your period. Talk to your mother about how hers started. She'll be a wealth of information and be able to tell you all about it.
    My mom is no,longer here any more and I live with my grandma and is,it my period if not,how,long does,it normally last,until it starts?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have had brown discharge for today's and it stopped and I didn't get my period? [ 2 Answers ]

I had broan discharge for 2 days and it stopped to me I usually get that before my period. But I haven't gottin it yet? Wat culd it be Hi, I'm 17 and I am sexually acttive with my man and I had brown discharge for 2 days and it stopped and I didn't ge my period and to me that's alwayz a sign I'm...

Brown discharge turned white cramping no first period what could this be? [ 0 Answers ]

It sounds very much like your body has been preparing for your periods to begin before too long. An increase in discharge, mood changes, and other symptoms can happen well before periods actually begin. What you are experiencing might be your first period as it does not always start with red...

Tried lightening dyed brown hair (Ash brown but turned dark brown), turned coppery? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I originally had black hair. I'm asian/caucasian mix and my hair is fairly thick. I had it bleached, and it turned a nice honey blonde and a bit coppery at the free ends. Then I dyed it with Revlon Colorsilk Medium Ash Brown. The color turned out too dark so I decided to shampoo it...

Stopped birth control, and had brown discharge. Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

I was on birth control up until last month. Once I got off it, I got my period. Now I expected to get my period this Monday, and on Tuesday I thought I got my period, but It turned out to be brown discharge, which I had for about a day. Is this normal? Now I am in the clear. I also just lost 15...

Brown discharge on and off two days, light pink spotting a few days, now light brown [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I was due for my next depo January 3rd at the latest and didn't get it, so I have been detoxing since. Well I thought I was getting my first period on February 13th when all this started. From day one the bleeding didn't look right the color was just off it was more brownish black with a hint...

View more questions Search