Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marion May Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2013, 01:36 PM
    Repair shower shower valve aquasource model no 2098500701
    How do you renove the control handle on AquaSource Shower Valve Modeel 2098500701 ?

Check out some similar questions!

How do I repair single valve handle - delta shower? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Delta single valve handle in my shower. It leaks so I need to repair it.

Aquasource model #: 2098500701 [ 0 Answers ]

Bought an aqua source shower set 2098500701 at Lowe's I've hooked this style up before but for some reason the water is trickling out I took the valve out and water shoots out so I thought it was bad and bought another still doing it no pressure took the valve apart and nothing. I know it has to...

Repair parts harden industries shower valve [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Harden Industries shower valve and it only lets hot water through the valve. I need to replace the cartridge. Do you know where I could buy the Harden parts?

Repair shower diverter valve of Moen Monticello spout [ 5 Answers ]

The shower diverter valve in the spout of my Moen Moentrol Single-Handle Tub/Shower spout has recently started leaking; i.e. when the shower is turned on, water now comes out of both the tub spout and the shower. This unit was an original installation in about 1999. I note that it has a slot on...

How to repair shower valve [ 1 Answers ]

My tub has a single handle to control water flow and the shower valve/lever at the top of the faucet will not pull up to activate the shower head. How can I repair this myself or is a professional needed. Any assistance is appreciated. Cheryl

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.