Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dipuo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2013, 06:56 AM
    Sexual problem
    I have a problem of being too wet during pregnancy, itn started when I was 4months pregnant, my partner never had a problem but he recently asked me what was wrong, I no longer enjoy sexual intercourse as I'm too wet and my vagina makes sound when he is busy, I'm only 28 and not too sexualy active. I tried betadine douch, gyna guard and magic stick but nothing seem to work.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 29, 2013, 08:28 AM
    Don't douche, especially when pregnant. The vaginal canal has it's own host of bacteria and the like that helps keep everything healthy and happy. A douche can get rid of that and open you up for a wide range of infections, a yeast infection being on the top of the list.

Sounds down there happen. Just wait until you queef. That'll put a dent in the mood. What sounds are being made? For the most part the best thing you can do is just kind of ignore them and continue on. Trust me when I say that most guys don't care and anything short of a queef will just be ignored. I will admit I tend to giggle at them a little but then just continue on.

From a guys perspective, too much is better then too little.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sexual problem [ 10 Answers ]

My girlfriend has been having very sharp pain in her vaginal-stomach area after sex, we wonder if she's pregnant or not because a few weeks ago she had very sensitive breasts. Her right breast was swollen and hurt to touch, even her nipple with some white discharge. The doctor said it was a swollen...

Male sexual problem... [ 6 Answers ]

I am a fifty year-old man and I don't know if I experience orgasm when I climax. As a male would I "know" if I was orgasming in connection with ejaculation? I have forceful ejaculations in sex but I don't perceive any change in mental state or "loss of control" when I ejaculate. I have no...

Sexual problem [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex with my hubby on 11th and 12th June .my last period date was 18th may today is 27th June and I missed my period and I was suffering from veginal yeast infection from 15th June. Can it be the reason for misperiod or I'm pregnant please help me. Today I tested with preganews kit bt the...

View more questions Search