Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jahsus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2013, 04:15 PM
    Strange animated film from the 80's
    Hello everyone.

So, I have been looking for this animated film for around 21 years. I do not know the title but can only describe what happens within the film itself, so here goes.

From what I remember the characters are a people who look mildly like the Lemmings from the popular game Lemmings. At the beginning of the film one of them is at home iirc brushing his teeth when his eyes turn black. He proceeds to walk to the centre of his village where he falls down a large black hold inside a temple. During the drop he turns into a cocoon. When he reaches the bottom of the tunnel he falls out of the bottom of his World ( which is flat I forgot to add ) and turns into a giant flying pink bird. He is then hunted by his own people who feed on the birds. They chase the birds in flying pirate ships.

If any of that rings any bells for anyone and they could help me find it I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all for any time you spend helping me in advance!
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2014, 06:55 AM
    Skywhales (1983) - Wikipedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange Animated Movie [ 1 Answers ]

There's a movie I saw a very long time ago and can't remember what it is. It was made before 2000, I have no idea how long before. It is animated but not exactly a kids movie. There are these very small people who seem to live in a forest hiding from the large, normal-sized people. There is a man...

Tile of a strange animated sci fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember as a kid (mid 80's) seeing a strange animated sci fi movie and I've been trying to find it again. It started with a family in a strange insect-like vehicle on an alien planet and it was a bit like 'lost in space'. They meet another human and he betrays the family. What I remember most is...

Strange Animated Film possibly from late 70s-80s [ 1 Answers ]

Ive been trying to remember the name of this animated movie I used to watch when I was a kid. It was very strange. It was about a group of animals who lived in the woods in a small village and a fat man who Im guessing was a evil tyrannical king lived in a dark pointy sharp castle. He would send...

View more questions Search