Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lordkelvin1987 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 12:53 AM
    Hopefully lost without my love
    About a month ago I broke up with my girlfriend over the issue of commitment. I made the mistake of telling my friend I was getting her a promise ring for valentines day and when I decided to wait until her birthday in June we got into a huge argument and I told her to drop the ring issue because If you don't have commitment in your heart then a ring isn't going to mean much. Since then I have told her how I really feel and that I want to spend the rest of my life with her but she doesn't know about that anymore although she once wanted that too. I've been trying to avoid being clingy and needy but I want to be with her so badly. We are still friends but I want more than that. Im not sure If I should try again to be with her. People are telling me to give it time but I feel like Im going to die If anymore time goes by without her. What should I do?
    finessed1 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Don't listen to those people, friends or not. Follow your heart. The best things in life are worth fighting for. You're going to have to come up with something extreme and romantic to win her back.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 31, 2007, 05:31 AM
    You lied about the ring so of course she is mad. What did you expect making a promise and then weasling out like that. I would be mad too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lost love [ 3 Answers ]

My name is yasmine and I have been going out wit this boy for 8 months, He told me he loved me and everything I told him the same thing any way we had a good relationship! I really had feelins for him. He told my cousin that he didn't like me, he started flirtin wit my cousin who is only 13 he is...

The love I lost [ 9 Answers ]

I broke up with my boyfriend because I unfairly assumed that he would not accept something I had to tell him. After the fact, I told him anyway. He was o.k. with it. Now I KNOW that I may have missed out on the love of my life. He thinks that I pushed him away because I was interested in someone...

Lost love [ 1 Answers ]

I am pregnant to my ex boyfriend who I have never stopped loving. I have been waiting to get back with him for years, he has a new girlfriend. My question is will I get back with him, and will he have any thing to do with our child?

Lost in LoVE! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I just need to chat to someone and get advice what should I do regarding the problem I am facing. I am so deeply in love with this girl who happens to be a close friend. Its not a crush because I have been in love with her for the past 2 years. The problem is that she does not feel the...

View more questions Search