Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmankari Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2013, 11:34 PM
    When opening a new window failing to load url.
    Hi,
    There is a hyperlink which is to open new window but it is failing to open the provided URL. What is the method I should put in post or get—but now both are not working.

Nov 27, 2013, 11:36 PM
    It is java and jstl related question

Nov 28, 2013, 01:44 AM
    My question is "Can a war context be present in new window?"

Nov 29, 2013, 02:34 AM
    just put an attribute to anchor tag target="_blank". This will open a new window. Since it is not opening url in the browser just overwrite service method instead of doGet and doPost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ie8 is not opening a new window [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Am using vista home basic, Have installed ie8 recently , now the problem am facing is with the new browser. When am opening Yahoo mail in one window, and trying to open another window to check my other Yahoo mail a/c , the browser is automatically opening the previous mail box which is...

Opening a PDF in new window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a PDF file. On clicking of that PDf a dialog box opens with three buttons namely Open ,Save and Cancel. On clicking of open Button it opens the PDF in a new window. That is it opens the PDF in Acrbat reader inside Internet Explorer. But I want to open the PDF in Acrobat reader only...

Opening to a New Window [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I don't know if there's a way to do this, but I am trying to write an E-mail with a "link" on it. That link obviously leads to another webpage, and what I would like to happen is to manipulate that webpage's appearance; taking out the address bar, menu bar, tool bar, scrollbar, and...

View more questions Search