Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aassassin101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2013, 11:29 PM
    Weird creepy dreams
    For the last couple of months my dreams have been getting really bad. In a couple it will feel like I'm awake and my fiancé is right next to me and he starts to kiss me and it slowly gets harder for me to breathe where it feels like I'm being choked. Then just tonight I had a dream that I woke up in a hospital bed everything is dark I walk into the bathroom and there is a man sitting in the bathtub filled with water and he is moving back and forth I try to turn the lights on but only a little light comes on I leave the bathroom and I think this is just a dream and I try to wake up but as I am trying to wake myself up a male voice comes from the bathroom saying that I can't do that. It calls me Tracey( which isn't my name, I don't know anyone named Tracey, didn't read or hear about someone named Tracey.) and as it is walking out of the bathroom I am pulled back into the hospital bed and I wake myself up. I have been having dreams like this mostly when I sleep alone and it's scaring the out of me.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2013, 02:42 AM
    Hi Aassassin and welcome, were I you I would look into having a sleep study performed, could very well be sleep apnea causing your problem. Good luck
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 28, 2013, 08:05 AM
    It may be a chain reaction type of thing.. where you have had one or two odd dreams, dwell on them... and then dream about them more because you're bothered by them.

Besides the dreams, is there anything else going on in the home? Noises? Feelings?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird dreams [ 4 Answers ]

For the last few nights I've been having the weirdest dreams about a person. Its not really about them but they keep entering my dreams. This sounds crazy but it feels like I love them. He is a very tall and thin with light brown hair and light brown eyes. Can anyone help please!

Weird dreams [ 4 Answers ]

I've been having weird dreams lately. A couple of times I was in a plane crash. Just last night I dreamed part of my house was on fire. Not the entire house, just around me. I've also had dreams about my deceased brother. Those are just a few examples. Any ideas?

Weird Dreams [ 3 Answers ]

So I finnaly got a girlfriend, and she makes me a lot happier than any other girl I have ever been with, and that's good, because as some of you know my mom is deployed right now in afganistan. She will be there until december-ish. This is her second deyployment in the past year. And I have had a...

Weird dreams! [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right section to post this in, but I had a weird dream that my house was haunted last night. I dreampt I was trying to get into my closet but the ghost kept closing my closet door, and it kept flickering with my lights, and when I looked out my patio door there was this...

Weird dreams [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having bizarre dreams (about once or twice a week for the past few weeks) where I go through a series of events when I get locked up with my school band and I fall in love with my band director. They aren't exactly nightmares, but I think they are just weird. I was told dream dictionaries...

View more questions Search