Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lillydove90 Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Nov 27, 2013, 10:33 PM
    Brown discharge? period or not?
    I woke up and saw brown discharge in my undies do I changed as soon as I put the new ones on right through them but its very little bit I tried a,tampon and,it came out dark no smell though I have not started and I'm 14 is this my period,or am I going to start in a,few days? If its not my period when will I start after the brown discharge.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 28, 2013, 08:51 AM
    It is really individual for each woman. Generally brown discharge is old blood being sloughed from the uterus. The confusing part is that it can come mid cycle. So long as it isn't accompanied by pain or cramping it is normal. Has your cycle stabilized or is everything still a little random?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge after period and missed my period by 7 days [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. I had my last period on March 25 and had very little brown discharge on April 8-9 and no itching and burning sensation. Now I missed my period by 7days. Sometimes my period was late, but max of 5 days. I had unprotected sex on April 20-21. I'm getting white discharge Since 2 days, but it very...

Short period, missed period, unprotected sex, brown discharge am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I'm on the pill and I had my period for about 3 days then took pills for 2 days I was unable to get to the doc and got my period for one more day I had unprotected sex the following day and my boyfriend went inside me I didn't take my pills for the rest of the month me and my boyfriend...

Brown discharge + sticky darker brown when period is due [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and is sexually active with my boyfriend. We are each other first and only so it shouldn't be anything like std or something. Anyway, my period was due last thrusday and it didn't come. The only thing that came was creamy light brown discharge then on Friday night, me and my boyfriend...

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

View more questions Search