Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cleaningpro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2013, 09:29 PM
    Commercial Cleaning, What to charge?
    Hi, I have my own cleaning business in nj. Next week I will be signing a contract for a medical building that is being built. The openings in the beginning of the year, It's a total of 5 building one building is 78,000 sqft, the second is 75,000, third is 48,000 sqft, fourth 40,000 and the 5th is 24,000. I have no idea what to charge them in the proposal. They are going to want cleaning of the buildings around the clock, so of course I will need to hire more employees, but I need help as to what to charge. Any help will be helpful.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2013, 08:27 AM
    So you are signing a contract with no idea as to what to charge. Why would you consider this with no idea as to what it might cost you? What happens if you price it too low? Can't back out. Pricing is up to you as a business person. You will have material costs, labor costs, taxes, FICA. etc. Id at least start by talking to similar companies, areas of the country vary greatly so what works in GA is not true for NJ.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just how much to charge cleaning per hour in commercial and residential. [ 1 Answers ]

How much to charge for commercial and residential cleaning.

How much to charge for commercial cleaning service in atl ga area [ 0 Answers ]

Cleaning light industrial or offices ; how much to charge per sq. Ft

How much can I charge for a commercial cleaning? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I just want to now how much can I charge just for do vacuum to stairs and walkings and clean 6 bathrooms 3 elevator mop entry and clean doors windows the vacuum is around 3000sq ft if some body can help me out whit that thanks...

Commercial kitchen cleaning what should I charge [ 1 Answers ]

Commercial kitchen cleaning what should I charge

What rate to charge for Commercial Cleaning in Texas? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, So I am starting my own commercial cleaning busines, I feel like I have almost all the information down except on what I should charge, could anyone help????? :confused:

View more questions Search