Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cypress550 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2013, 09:08 PM
    Check clearing
    I won a lawsuit of 9.5 million. Its going through farmers state bank. I put it in the bank last Friday nov. 22. How many days will it take to clear? Regular days or business days? Do Saturdays count as a business day?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 28, 2013, 07:40 AM
    Who did you sue? An individual or company? Someone gave you a check for $9.5 million? Such sums are usually transferred by wire transfer, not a check. But it should take 3-7 business days to clear. However, you can have your bank check with the issuing bank to see if there are funds to cover.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clearing the air [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I been apart for 5 years we were together 7 years, strong we have two adorable children together. I went my way after he decided to leave to find his self! He was in a new relationship with another woman they were suppose to get married I was happy for him and her things didn't work out...

Clearing the way for an aoption [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is {personal info removed} and have a question concerning my sons biological father signing his parental rights away. Am not sure how I am to go about doing this so was wondering if you had any advice on were to start. To fill you in a little bit I am engaged and planning a wedding...

What to do in Clearing, when I've got my results [ 1 Answers ]

When I get my results in August Because I don't have a placement at any of the unis I'm automatically put into clearing Basically What do I do on the day? I get my results, and then what? Call up the unis and say, "ive got these grades can i come to your uni?" I'm mega confused on what to do...

Clearing immigration [ 2 Answers ]

I asked a previous question in regards to clearing immigration in UK with a US bench warrant. I did not get solid answer. My friend cleared immigration in the caribbean without any thing coming up so do any of you think he will be able to make it to the UK.

Recv. Check in the mail for publishers clearing house [ 1 Answers ]

Today I recv. A check in the mail with a letter claiming I have won $25,000 from my online app to Publishers Clearing house. The check is real (not a fake) and I did fill out a application online for Publishers Clearing House about 2 months ago. I've been reading about these scams on the...

View more questions Search