Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rara messenger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2013, 06:21 PM
    Clough the coin tech
    I have a gold coin with 13 stars number 76 and a man on the front side and on the back has Pennsylvania two horses with and eagle in the middle I would like so knowledge on it please.

Check out some similar questions!

Which is better to pursue after B. Tech. (biotech)... M. Tech. Or M. Sc. In India? [ 1 Answers ]

I have completed my engineering (B. Tech.) in biotechnology in 2011 and currently preparing for master's in M. Tech. And M. Sc. (for entrance exams going to be conducted in 2012). But, I'm confused between which master's course I need to purse in future. The reason behind is that as far as I have...

A 1-peso coin, a 10-centavo coin and a 25-centavo coin were tossed together [ 1 Answers ]

A 1-peso coin, a 10-centavo coin and a 25-centavo coin were tossed together with a die. How many possible outcomes could there be?

Can I take admission in dual degree course (b.tech+m.tech) after polytechnic? [ 1 Answers ]

HII... my name is sadia and I'm from india (HYD).. I m pursuing diploma in electronic and communication engg.. CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN DUAL DEGREE ENGG COURSE OFFERED BY JNTUH or OTHER UNIVERSITIES OF HYD OR AP ?IF YES THEN *** TELL WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE.. i.e. ENTRANCE EXAM e.t.c and *** let me...

A coin is tossed and a die is rolled. What is the probablity that the coin shows tail [ 1 Answers ]

A coin is tossed and a die is rolled. What is the probablity that the coin shows tails and the die shows a four?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.