Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daysia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2013, 01:39 PM
    Sick cat
    My cats tongue is very swollen but only at the tip, the rest of the tongue seems to be fine but is whiteish, she can't eat or drink so I have been giving her small amounts of water with a medicine dropper and I can't afford a vet, help me please!! :(
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 27, 2013, 03:26 PM
    You, as a pet owner, must find a way to get your cat to the vet. Call your vet and ask for a payment plan. It may be something very minor, but could lead to death without vet care. Please find a way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat is sick [ 1 Answers ]

My cat won't eat but drinks a little thought she was bound up from too many cat treats with cheese in them, but I gave her some cat stool softener that worked but all she does is lie around and if I hold her she cries, she is 10 I don't want to loose her. What is wrong can't afford a vet

Sick cat [ 11 Answers ]

OK my cat is not eating or drinking much.:( we think she is deprest because she was in the basement while some of my cuisins came down it is wed. today and will it be to late to take her on fri. because just know I gave her some treats and she could not stop sticking her tongue out... it was like...

Cat is sick [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is two and sleeps all day and he has a warm nose and it worries me

My Cat is sick [ 4 Answers ]

I will be taking my cat to the vet later on. But in the meantime, I was wondering if anyone could provide an idea of what might be wrong with him. He is 11 years old, an indoor cat and hasn't been himself lately. I weighed him last night and he has dropped about 2 pounds (I noticed he felt...

My cat is very sick [ 3 Answers ]

My cat abbie is usually playful but has been just lying around. She's been vomiting since Thursday when she tries to eat or drink and now my kids say there is a foul odor to it. She is one of my kids to me and we love her so much. Please help.

View more questions Search