Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa_barrentine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Hunter 44360 thermostat to a johnson
    We hooked all the wires except blue, black, and brown and are A/C still ont kick on?
    We have
    Green -g
    Red- rc
    Rc-rh
    Yellow-y/o
    White-w/b
    Orange-y1
    Is it hooked up right and our compressor is just shot?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 31, 2007, 09:41 PM
    Jump RC and RH together and see what happens
    Donnie_1260 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 08:16 PM
    Ok a Hunter stat, Advance Distributor Product (A D P) A/H 2stage heat AND H/P OK wiring W1 H/P TO White/blk A/H (heat) to W/B stat, BLK (com) H/P to BLU (com) A/H to BLK(com) R/C stat (jumper removed) R h/p to R a/h to R/H stat,O h/p to Y/O stat and Y h/p to Y1 stat .Now the heat pump works OK on at set point off at set point but the A/H and heat stages will not cutt off only manually, help me
    Donnie_1260 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 08:21 PM
    A/H till runs w/ jumper or w/ o also removed bkl to R/C STATfrom blue (com) a/h ,and blk (com ) h/p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter Thermostat wiring [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I seem to have "developed" a problem tonight. I just removed my old manual thermo and labeled the wiring accordingly. It looked the heat hot came into a spot labeled "4". Then it was jumpered to Rc. So when I hooked up the Hunter programmable 44360, there was already a jumper between Rc and...

Hunter thermostat--no AC message [ 1 Answers ]

I have read other questions and answers but still getting no where===While I do get this message---I have also checked with my meter and am getting voltage back through --but a tad more than the 24.6==actually getting about 26.1--other than that I see nothing wrong--but still get the dang NO AC...

Hunter To Honeywell Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchase a Honeywell RTH6300B to replace a Hunter 44402 problem is there are only two wires coming out of the wall one White and One Black where do these wires go on this Honeywell? Thanks JIm

Need Help with Hunter Thermostat Please [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Payne PF1MNC hvac, and just replaced my White Rodgers thermostat (It wasn't blowing hot air or kicking in in Auto mode) with a Hunter 44155C. There were 4 wires attached: G to G R to Rh (with jumper) Y to Y1 W to W And an unattached B I attached them the same to the Hunter:

Rheem to Hunter Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Currently, I'm trying to replace an old rheem thermostat with a hunter Model 44155C. The wiring colors are confusing to a novice like me. There are five wires: red, green, blue, yellow and white. The hunter thermostat has connections for RH, RC, G, Y/O, W/B, and Y1. The only two wires that I...

View more questions Search