Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ange76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2013, 11:25 AM
    Post child birth
    Hi I had my little boy 12 weeks ago I had bleeding from birth for 3 days only I then went on cerrezette pill two weeks ago and I've been constantly on since would I be better on a pill were you have a break to regulate my periods fed up feel drained
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 27, 2013, 01:36 PM
    Part of that might be the pill and the other dealing with a new born. Most women tend to, my wife included, go back on birth control quickly after birth. The only problem, and it really wasn't an issue in our case, would be breast milk production. If you were prescribed it then you should be fine though. Going on birth control at this point is perfectly fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The man on my child's birth certificate isn't the father but has accepted since birth [ 4 Answers ]

I was in a relationship of 4 years and cheated with another man and got pregnant, the man I cheated with knew I was pregnant but the guy I was in the 4 year relationship knew the baby wasn't his but we still stayed together and he was there for the pregnancy and the birth and signed her birth...

If your name is not on a child's birth certificate, do you still pay child support? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has a child with another women but his name is not on her birthcertificate and he didn't sign it if they order him a dna test for court will he have to pay childsupport?

If a unmarried father signs child's birth certificate can they obtain custody of child [ 3 Answers ]

If a unmarried father signs child's birth certificate can they obtain custody of child?

Father's rights to his child without his name on the child birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

The father of my child and I just recently split and now he has to file for a paternity petition to have his name put on her birth certificate. I want to know until that process is complete through the court what parental rights he has to his child?

View more questions Search