Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vaishali patel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2013, 02:07 AM
    white cheesy discharge
    I am 21 year old girl from few days some white cheesy thik fluid is passinf out from my vagina and itches me in my vagina and burning also please prescribe me some crème to put on it...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 27, 2013, 04:02 AM
    The most common white cheesy and itchy secretion from the vagina is a yeast infection.
    You can buy treatments in a drugstore - ask the staff.
    It's best if a doctor diagnoses it, but try the drugstore if you can't get to a doctor.

Drink cranberry juice and lots of water, keep clean and dry, wear cotton underwear (with a pad for now), and don't wear tight clothing around your crotch.
    You can pass yeast to a sexual partner, and it can be passed back to you. Men often don't show any symptoms.
    vaishali patel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2013, 10:36 PM
    Can you please prescribe me some creams which I can put on it... and I bought 1 cream from drugstore it NoeClobenate-GM is it worth of using it and is it the right creame
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 28, 2013, 02:56 AM
    I'm in the US, where the standard treatment is called Monistat. You should buy what the pharmacist suggests, in your part of the world. Drugs have different names even from the same company. The drug you bought is indeed for yeast infections, among other things.

Here's the Monistat site for a lot of information. They make different creams for women who have never had an infection before.
    Yeast Infection Information and Candida Resources - MONISTAT

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X) [ 8 Answers ]

No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think. I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month. I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event. Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night...

What is the reason for white discharge? What age white discharge for a girl [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter 7 year old gets white discharge I'm worried

Brown discharge then white discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have not gotten my period yet, however, I had white discharge for months now and then the other day I had all brown discharge. When I checked again today, it was white again. Please help me!

Bumps, white discharge, redness, itchy, some white pus [ 6 Answers ]

This hasn't been the first time but this time its not going away and I'm young and I don't want to see a doctor. Its very itchy and the bumps are red and swollen and hurt sometimes. They also bleed and I have A LOT of discharge. Its very uncomfortable. What could it be? Do I have to see someone? Or...

View more questions Search