Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbyisaprincess Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2013, 05:47 PM
    Where to ask physics questions free
    A hockey player has an acceleration of 3.1 m/s2. How long does it take him to come to a complete stop from a speed of 13 m/s?

a)16.1s
    b) 4.2s
    c)0.24s
    d)9.9s

Check out some similar questions!

Ask physics questions for free [ 15 Answers ]

a smooth right circular cone of semi vertical angle x{tan x=5/12}is at rest on a horizontalplane.a rubber ring of mass 2.5 kg which requires a force 15n for an extension of 10cm is placed on the cone.find the increase in radius of ring in equillibrium.

Where to ask physics questions free [ 1 Answers ]

A bucket of mass 1.40 kg is whirled in a vertical circle of radius 1.10 m. At the lowest point of its motion the tension in the rope supporting the bucket is 25.0 N. Find the speed of the bucket. How fast must the bucket move at the top of the circle so that the rope does not go slack?

Ask physics questions for free [ 0 Answers ]

I am thinking of building a mechanical dryer using only firewood. My idea is to build a tank on one end which will serve as my boiler and attached to it is a pipe that networks out into 4 40 meters long x 8 ft wide by 3 inches deep tub which will be filled with about 2 and 1/2 inches of water. The...

Ask a physics questions free? [ 1 Answers ]

A boy starts at the bottom of a hill and runs to the top, another boy stats at the bottom and walks winding his way up and gradually makes it to the top. How expends more energy and why

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.