Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zandy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2013, 01:11 PM
    So worried
    Had my last period on the 14th of September. Haven't had one since. My patner and I use condoms but on the 14th of October the condom broke and he pulled out. Hmmm but I'm worried that I am. I have taken 20home pregnancy test all negetive. I had a blood test done awaiting results on Friday. Yesterday I was spotting today its lighter. Can I be pregnant?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 26, 2013, 03:01 PM
    Yup. Condoms, have that danger. How likely are you? Can't say for sure. Unfortunately you'll have to wait until Friday to know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried [ 2 Answers ]

How can I obtain temporary custody of my kids if their dad took them for a weekend and won't give them back? How long will it take to obtain? He sees them once every two years and is not on the birth certificate.

Um I'm worried [ 4 Answers ]

I have a white, thick discharge and it has an odor. Im indenial of it being an efection or an std, but I really want to know. Can anyone tell me what it could be, and if it is curable if it might be a std?

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

I'm worried about someone. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and I have a problem. I need 2 know what 2 do before I end up going to 2 funerals.I have this 1 friend that is a cutter and she almost killed herself 3 times in the past year. She has a friend who is also a cutter and has also attempted suicide 3 times in the past year. As fishy...

View more questions Search