Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotesh Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2014, 03:38 PM
    @aliseaodo hahaha so funny.. did you remember that or looked at my history LOL...

Yes I'm still looking thought maybe after sometime someone would have a clue... I'm freaking out now thinking maybe I have dreamt this :p

OK here's what I know so far and squeezing my memory really hard here..

Scene: boss asks what seems to be a secretary a question...
    Secretary goes online or connects to find the information inside her head
    Background: voice talking about making things easier for humankind or something like that
    Voice says but what if something went wrong...

New scene: people are dropping in the street while walking...

Some people freaking out after that and thinking what went wrong and trying to solve it...

Movie is 100% american... I think semi celebrities only because I don't remember any of the actors...

If anyone knows anything please help or you can refer me to maybe a sci-fi movie thread were I can post this to get some answers...

Thank you :)
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 4, 2014, 04:25 PM
    I didn't need to search your history - I remember your question because of how frustrated I felt when I couldn't find it! I am so, so, so still feeling like Surrogates could be a candidate for your movie. Did you look at this scene?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHZ8CaaqtSc
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Feb 4, 2014, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hotesh View Post
    @aliseaodo hahaha so funny.. did you remember that or looked at my history LOL...

Yes I'm still looking thought maybe after sometime someone would have a clue... I'm freaking out now thinking maybe I have dreamt this :p

OK here's what I know so far and squeezing my memory really hard here..

Scene: boss asks what seems to be a secretary a question...
    Secretary goes online or connects to find the information inside her head
    Background: voice talking about making things easier for humankind or something like that
    Voice says but what if something went wrong...

New scene: people are dropping in the street while walking...

Some people freaking out after that and thinking what went wrong and trying to solve it...

Movie is 100% american... I think semi celebrities only because I don't remember any of the actors...

If anyone knows anything please help or you can refer me to maybe a sci-fi movie thread were I can post this to get some answers...

Thank you :)

Here's my first suggestion:

The Outer Limits (TV anthology series)
    "Stream of Consciousness" (February 1997)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stream_...e_Outer_Limits)
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 5, 2014, 06:10 AM
    Threads now merged to keep all suggested titles and information together.

I tried that one when he first asked. He said 'no'.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 5, 2014, 10:18 AM
    Thank you for merging them Cat, not sure if I can do that or not (wouldn't know how even if I could!). Just to consolidate - hotesh says he saw a trailer for a movie roughly 5/6 months ago at Behrain (sp?) Theatre in the Middle East. He doesn't remember what movie he was going to see when he saw it, and only remembers the one scene. He feels it is American, and new - possibly not released yet. I'm hoping Quinn or Moonstruck will have some luck, I'm at a loss. I thought perhaps it was a commercial he saw, rather than a trailer, but am also having no luck. These movies/TV programs have already been suggested:
    Outer Limits: Stream of Consciousness
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Surrogates
    Transcendence
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2014, 11:51 AM
    Its not a Movie... but a current TV series...

Intelligence

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2693776/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting to the internet [ 2 Answers ]

HI Got a new PC and trying to connect to the internet via Virgin. Trouble is it goes to the dial up connection windowthen says no connection available. I can't seem to get the broadband connection on the screen. By the way I'm using windows vista. Can any one help please. p.s would it be better...

Connecting to internet [ 2 Answers ]

Do you need a computer to hook up to the internet.

Connecting to internet [ 1 Answers ]

Can you connect to internet using a PC and a telephone only?

Connecting to internet [ 3 Answers ]

:) am trying to set up my old computer for my daughter & her family. Computer was working well & had internet connection when I used it but when tried to install & connect to internet on her phone line cannot do so! Message comes up saying no phone connection but have connected same way it was...

Connecting to the internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am with bt broadband internet, with a router in my house connected to 3 laptops with a wire connection. My internet was set up in July and has been working fine up until yesterday when it suddenly stopped. None of us can get online. It is saying limited or no internet activity, and apparently...

View more questions Search