Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princesskat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2013, 08:38 AM
    Clear gooey discharge
    I was a day late to get my period ( which is always regular because of my birthcontrol evra patch) and when I got what I think is my period this morning it was like gooey and kind of pinkish and a little dark but not so much blood ( I normally have severe cramps and a real heavy flow for 5 days) and all I see if that gooey stuff what is it could I be pregnant ( I only had 1 intercourse unprotected)
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 26, 2013, 09:50 AM
    Are you using your patch according to the instructions?

You could just be a day or two late. Give it a couple weeks and if you haven't gotten your period in two weeks then try a pregnancy test.

I have a feeling that this is just going to be a wonky period. A little late but not much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gooey jello like discharge D: [ 1 Answers ]

I went pee and noticed this discharge in my panties and it was sort of clear but not totally, it was jello like , my vaginas been really itchy the past few days as well... last week was my period wich was earlie, the week before me and my boyfriend had protected sex 5 times, I really don't want my...

I am 30 weeks. My discharge has changed from gooey to fluid what's it mean? [ 4 Answers ]

I believe my water broke two days ago. They did the amniotic fluid test swab and it came back negative, but I am sure it still has been slightly torn. I still slightly leak and it is definitely not urine. The doctor said there was fluid in there, but it is not my regular discharge. My discharge...

What's a gooey red slime in the middle of brown discharge mean? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay well I am 16 years old. Last month I had unprotected sex but he pulled out but I think I got some in me. I'm not sure. I am aware or pre-. 4 dats later I started my period. It was pretty much normal. After that I was habit signs of pregnancy. I took two home tests but they came out negative....

My discharge is a clearish brownish gooey substance what does this mean? [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean if you have gooey discharge in your vagina?

View more questions Search