Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terry 1946 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2013, 02:51 AM
    Mazda tribute 2001 auto
    I have a mazda tribute auto 2001 with the over drive off light constantly flashing .have tried turning engine off and pressing column button which put flashing light out, but when I start the engine and go a short distance and give extra revs light flashers again.is this a major problem or is there a simple fix .thank you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2013, 01:58 PM
    You would probably do better to post this under Auto in the Home and Garden section.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 Mazda Tribute runs fine, then unexpectedly won't start (acts flooded) [ 25 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for some help with troubleshooting an intermittent problem we're having with our 2001 Mazda Tribute: The car will run just fine, then out of the blue we'll get stranded somewhere when we make a stop. The car cranks and sounds like it will start... but behaves as if it is...

2001 mazda tribute won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2001 mazda tribute that won't start we checked the spark and fuel pump they are fine but for some reason it won't start

2001 mazda tribute rear door won't open [ 1 Answers ]

Rear driver door won't open from inside or outside have took panel of everything appears in tact and working.

Mazda tribute won't do anything [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a madza tribute v6, and this morning it just stopped in the middle of the road, anyway you can turn on the switch but the fuel pump won't pump up and nothing will happen when you turn the key to start, I checked to see if the starter relay was getting what it was suppose to and it was, I...

2001 Mazda Tribute [ 2 Answers ]

I just replaced the upper and lower intake manifold gaskets on my mazda, in addition to the pcv valve, spark plugs and the corroded vacuum lines. I used fuel injector spray cleaner to clean the throttle body also. I started it up and it ran a little rough at first, but then cleared up was...

View more questions Search