Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anroop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2013, 10:37 PM
    Which motor to select
    I need to use a 6/12v dc motor to move a load of 100 to 200 gm. The motor should run continuously. Should I use a stepper motor or servo motor without endoder?

Check out some similar questions!

why doesn't select what I want when I put "Select[... ]to_user='$user' [ 0 Answers ]

why doesn't select what I want when I put $selemails = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM private_messages WHERE to_user='$user' "); ? I don't know why this isn't working, it should right?

My project motor 12vdc motor give to the supply 9v contector now how to incerse motor [ 1 Answers ]

My project motor 12vdc motor give to the supply 9v contector now how to incerse motor

Benefit of bldc motor compare with pmsm motor or blac motor [ 1 Answers ]

in the name of god hi every body what is benefit of brush less dc motor and brush less ac motor. And when we use bldc and when blac? What is different of them? I know that bldcs have trapezial emf and blacs have sin emf.

How I select a motor For a load coupling with winch & gear Box? [ 1 Answers ]

A motor of rpm 1440 Coupled with a gear box of ratio 23:1 and output of gear box is coupled with a winch of dia. 200mm carrieing a load of 5 MT. Calculate The Motor Power and Velocity of Rope.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.