Ask
    Bellah89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2013, 05:20 PM
    Conception.
    If I'm due April 7 , 2014 in what month did I conceive
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 26, 2013, 09:47 AM
    June or July depending. Think back to when you had your last period. It was some time after that. I don't mean to be vague, but that is the best starting point.

Is there a paternity issue? If so it will be cloudly enough that only a DNA test will be able to tell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conception [ 8 Answers ]

I had sex on the 30 Nov 2012 and then had sex on the 5 dec and now I am pregnant. My due date on ultrasound is 31 August 2013. Will I have fallenpregnat from sex on the 30th or on the 5.

Conception [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 and will be 19 tomorrow and I am due June 28 2013. It says my ovulation date was around October 5 and I had sex the third and fifth of that month can you tell me which day I conceived

Conception [ 16 Answers ]

I have had sex with my boyfriend all month until January 11 and calculators show that I conceived on January 12... My lmp was December 29 who is most likely the father

Conception [ 1 Answers ]

My last periods was 19 to 22 dec 2011 and my cycle is normally 35days.I did an ultra sound today 07june 2012 and its showing am 24weeks and 2days which date did I conceive? Please advice

View more questions Search