Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmIintrOUble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2013, 05:11 PM
    Can I pass an EtG in 40 hours
    I had 3 beers and 1 shot of 30 proof tequila.. I am 5 ft 9" and about 130 pounds and I would say I have a pretty high metabolism.. my last beer was at 2 am on Saturday night and I just took a test today (monday) at 5pm (39-40hours from last drink).. will my test come back negative?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 26, 2013, 09:30 AM
    Nope. Most likely positive. They sensitive for about 60-80 hours and you fall well short of that.

What happens if you fail?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr bill I drank 10 drinks in 8 and half hours. Will I pass EtG test 86 hours later [ 18 Answers ]

I had 10 redbull and vodkas and I'm 35 in good shape. It was about 1:30 on my last drink and test was 86 hours later. Do u think I will pass?

50 hours to pass an ETG [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 24 year old female at 5'6" weighing about 130. I drank six beers about 53 hours prior to taking a surprise ETG test. I drank tons of water over those two days, took niacin pills, drank 3 strong cups of Green Detox Tea for the liver and kidneys. What are my chances of passing this test? I am...

Can I pass an EtG after 67 hours. Drinking 4 beers in 2 hours [ 2 Answers ]

The 67 hour mark is the time I finished the last of four beers. I ate afterward and have been drinking lots of water, gatorade, g tea, and a little B-vitamins. I have been urinating frequently and I know I have to eat 4 hours or so before the test. I am a male and weigh 180 lbs.

Can I pass an EtG in 48 hours [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 42 I weight about 245 pounds I drank about 6 beers and took 2 shots of rum from 8:30pm Monday night till about 1:30am Tuesday morning I had to test Wednesday at 5:30pm could I pass this the test or have a very low reading?I drank plenty of water as I usually do drank coffee and I drink pickle...

Can I pass an EtG after 36 hours [ 0 Answers ]

I drank about ten shots and I couple beers Saturday night and need to pass an etc at 430 pm Monday can I pass an EtG in that amount of time its about 36 hours if I drank about three gallons of water and took multivitamins pied yellow when I took it is there a chance I could pass

View more questions Search