Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    175matdog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2013, 11:32 AM
    Writing letter to judge
    I've been on federal probation for just about or exactly 2 years from a 3 year sentence . I've done absolutely every that's been expected of me . How do I write a letter to a judge asking to terminated me? :: my probation officer even told to do it !
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 25, 2013, 12:59 PM
    Check the court's website; many of them have links to commonly needed forms and seem to I recall this form being one of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Example of a letter written to the judge to get off probation [ 4 Answers ]

I have wrote a letter asking to get early termination of my community control. I got 18 months and I have done 9months now half my sentence. I sent 1 letter already asking to get early termination and the States Attorney denied me so I was wanting to try again but I don't have an idea of what to...

Letter to judge for leniency (bench warrant) [ 2 Answers ]

Just wanted to see if anyone had some good pointers on how I should write my letter to the judge. I was busted back in 2006 for Domestic Violence (4th Degree) in the state of Washington. It was during a time I was young (and stupid). I was got out of the Navy on 13Oct2006, and happened to miss a...

I need to write a letter of responsibility to a judge. But have no idea . [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am tasked with composing a letter of responsibility to a judge. My children were taken due to some poor decisions I made , personal tragdy , decisions made by other people , circumstances beyound my control. This letter is a step to a reunion three years over due. I have had 2 years...

How do you write a letter to a judge about someone in jail [ 4 Answers ]

How do you write a letter to a judge about someone in jail that has been denied work release, but wants to get work release?

View more questions Search