Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nandini1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2013, 09:14 AM
    trying to conceive
    My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant I'm 20 and he's 30. We have regular sex. I have been getting some signs of pregnancy but my period is here but very late what should I do?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 25, 2013, 06:07 PM
    Are you tracking your ovulation times? If you have been trying unsuccessfully for more than 6 months, then its time to see your doctor about fertility testing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to conceive. I've stopped taking birth control(Mirelle) since 5 months ago. What should I do? I was also diagnosed with a mild case of adenomyosis and retroverted uterus a few years ago. I've tried the ovulation calendar method. My period comes every 23 days and last for a 4 day...

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

Goodday... We both married 1 year back and still not havning any sign of baby... We both want to become parent but still nothing... Can u please guide us what is wrong on our side... please guide us with brief detail regarding sex

Trying to Conceive [ 3 Answers ]

My Husband and I are starting to Trying to conceive I'm excited! We both talked about it, and we aren't getting any younger. This isn't the PERFECT time, but I've always believed that there IS no perfect time. I DO have some questions though. I've never Trying to conceive before, when I had...

Want to know when did I conceive [ 1 Answers ]

When did I concive I'm due march 20 and my last perido was may 31 2011 My last perido was may 31 I had sex June 11 12 14 and on and I just want to know when did I concive and around what dates I had to have sex to concive

Trying to conceive [ 0 Answers ]

Hi Doctor, I gave birth to my son on sep 16,2011. But he expired on 19th sep 2011. Again I want to conceive. It was my 3rd pregnancy, I have a daughter and second time I had done abortion. Now last two months I am trying but unable to conceive. Please guide me. My first delivery was on 18.03.2009...

View more questions Search