Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    che0420 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2013, 07:44 AM
    Hormone Imbalance?
    I think I may have a hormone imbalance. I am 24 years old. I've been trying to have a baby for 5 years now. My periods have never been right. I've went to the gyno. He done a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, d&c, & found nothing wrong with me. I do have mild acne that NEVER goes away! I was a late bloomer, and still haven't fully "bloomed" Haha I guess I could say. Could I have an imbalance? If so how can I get tested? How can I fix it! :/
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 25, 2013, 09:39 AM
    You've been through gynos and GPs and they've not done blood hormone checks? Have you talked to your Gyno about fertility drugs? The first step here is talking to doctors. I know not the fun part of it but in your case, and five years of trying, you need to start at square one. Also you should verify that your partners gun is loaded. Which is to say that you should get him checked out too.
    che0420 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2013, 09:59 AM
    I had previously went to another gyno and she done blood work. My new one went by what she tested the year before... He was tested. He could repopulate the Earth by himself! LOL... I tried to get him to retest me because he said she only got the main things, and he would like to have seen more.. :/ I asked if he would retest me and he acted like he didn't need to...
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 25, 2013, 12:05 PM
    Maybe a more current set of tests would be good. I would suggest to peruse getting retested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a hormone imbalance? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I am 27 and very confused. I have been having some problems with my period lately. I had a period heavy and normal Jan. 31st. Feb. 27th. and my last period March 24th. And this month I was due around April 20th. But no period came, no cramping either. My husband and I are trying to get...

Hormone imbalance [ 4 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what minerals and vitamins I need to balance hormones. It is for my daughter who has high highs and low lows and is crying all the time. I know enough about natural therapy to know that I can help her with it. I don't like the idea of taking her to a doctor who...

What is hormone imbalance in women 36 years old [ 2 Answers ]

I have had trying to conceive from April 2009. I have never had sex before this. In June 2009 I had a miscarriage. I had a normal period in July. Trying to conceive from the 24 July after from perid was over. I have had my period every month one day early each month. In November my period come a...

Hormone imbalance [ 4 Answers ]

22 yr old kid, small frame, BMI 20 Post puberty at 13 gynecomastia (male breasts), very skinny build You can imgaine the torment, skinny with breasts Told its normal, grading - 2 inch elevation From 13 - 22 years old, calm and collected on street, in a dangerous situation result in crying, when...

View more questions Search