Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    syednaveed8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2013, 08:22 PM
    How to read child of child nodes using xml in java
    Hi I am using the following XML file and would like to read the data for respective date in the child nodes. I want to pass date and want to retrieve data for that particular date. This is the first time I am calling child of child node. Please help.
    Thanks in advance.

<Event>
    <DayOne>
    <Date>11/23/13 </Date>
    <Teamone>India</Teamone>
    <TeamTwo>Australia</TeamTwo>
    <Score1>2</Score1>
    <Score2>1</Score2>
    <Result>India</Result>
    </DayOne>
    <DayTwo>
    <Date>11/24/13</Date>
    <Teamone>China</Teamone>
    <TeamTwo>Japan</TeamTwo>
    <Score1>2</Score1>
    <Score2>3</Score2>
    <Result>Japan</Result>
    </DayTwo>
    <DayThree>
    <Date>11/25/13</Date>
    <Teamone>Germany</Teamone>
    <TeamTwo>Korea</TeamTwo>
    <Score1>2</Score1>
    <Score2>1</Score2>
    <Result>Germany</Result>
    </DayThree>

</Event>

Check out some similar questions!

Child Abandonment - READ FIRST! [ 7 Answers ]

Child Abandonment is an often misused term in Family Law situations. Under Criminal law, Child Abandonment refers to leaving a child without adult supervision for a period. So a child left in a car while the mother runs into a store, could get the mother charged with child abandonment. But...

Child receiving SSI as child support payments does the child need to claim on taxex [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter is receiving child support benefits from her father who is on SSI disablity. Will she have to claim this on her tax forms as long as she made under 25,000. For the year. Also will her child support benefits continue as long as she is enrolled in a secondary school.

Will my child support for my child be cut if my child receives a benifiary ssi check [ 2 Answers ]

I am receiving child support for my daughter, her father has recently been approved for ssi disability in Tennessee.he has signed her up for benefits also will my child support be takenm away if she gets a check also from his disability?

Read when I was a child [ 0 Answers ]

I don't remember if it was an actual book or a short story... about a group of people that lived I think on an island. They were all named after the alphabet (mr and mrs p... mr and mrs z)... and everyone had chores that they had to do and they rotated the chores out.. and everything was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.