Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aisha Ahmed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2013, 11:57 AM
    Miss my period. could I be pregnant?
    Was expecting my period on 18th Nov or 19th, but up till now it has not come. My boobs are sore and I have a pains in my lower abdomen. Been trying to get pregnant for the past five years. Don't want to go for a test cost am scared of what the result may be. As am typing message am having a shape pain in my vigina. Exactly what I usually feel when am having my period. Is it that am pregnant or its just late??
    firecracker6155 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2013, 07:04 PM
    You could be pregnant. I've been told to wait at least 10 days to see if your period comes and if it doesn't, to take a pregnancy test.. To me, it sounds like you might be. Goodluck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2013, 07:55 PM
    You could just be late, and it be pain for period that is coming.

You need to be about 14 days late before you can test. So relax and wait. Always use first urine of morning

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Miss a month of my period could I be pregnant? Help!' [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I'm 18 years old and I have missed my period for the month of December.. my last period was on November 23-29 an now it's juanuary 9 should I take a pregnancy ter already or what should I do this has happen before but it's being a while now that I have skipped a month. Me and my boyfriend had...

Possibly pregnant? Had a period will I miss the next? [ 4 Answers ]

If I had unprotected sex one night and Im not sure if the guy pulled out or not. If I got my period the next day would that be too early to tell? And could I not get it next month and possibly be pregnant? AH!

Could you get pregnant off implanon I miss my period could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I been on the implanon for a year and I miss my period could I be pregnant

Can I miss my period if I got pregnant the week before? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex 3 times about a week or right under a week before my period. I am Trying to conceive and I am still 3 days from my period is suppose to start. I haven't had any regular cramps or bloating yet. I normally experience those symptoms within a coulple days of my period due date. Is it possible...

Pregnant before you miss a period? [ 2 Answers ]

OK so today is may 9th and my period is due on may 13th but the thing is I have been feeling really tired I have been really sick at my stomach (nausea I have not actually thrown up but I my I am gaging) my stomach is just really "tight" and I have heartburn like crazy and I have been having dizzy...

View more questions Search