Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cheryl S Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2013, 12:23 PM
    What year is my White Rotary sewing machine?
    I would like to find out what year my sewing machine is and how much it can sell for. The serial # on the plate is FR3323373
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2013, 07:08 AM
    Look at this and see if you can find out more: ISMACS - Vintage, antique, and rare Sewing Machines
    This is the International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society
    If not, do a search on the Internet. I do know that it was made before 1920, though. You will find some interesting material on your machine at: Article on the White Sewing Machine Company

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a White Rotary sewing Machine serial no. 33X2884, what year was it made. [ 0 Answers ]

Would like to know how the machine is and what it is worth.

I have a white rotary sewing machine the # on the machine is 153-168394 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a white rotary sewing machine the number on the machine says 153-168394 but it does not tell me the year of it, could someone tell me the year and guide me to find the value of it as well. Thanks Amy

Year and value of White Rotary Sewing Machine FR3387864 great shape? Do I buy at$60? [ 1 Answers ]

I found a White Rotary sewing machine for sale for $60. It is in great shape, including the cover. The SN is FR3387864 so first I need to know what year that is. Then, is it worth the money to pick it up?

White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766 What year is this machine? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766. I would like to know the year. It has the original book and all the attachments. It has a small motor and a light.

View more questions Search