Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brass65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2013, 10:05 AM
    Overhead door opener model 45a
    We have a 1987 overhead door opener model 45a. Trying to install a new remote opener. We have set the dip switches to the same as the old remote but it still will not learn the code. The opener itself does not have dip switches or a learn button. Is there any other thing that needs to be done?

Check out some similar questions!

New circuit for 45A garage door opener [ 3 Answers ]

My home was built in 1988 and the original garage door opener was functioning until last week. I do not like the motion sensors on new ones, so would like to replace the cicuit board or the entire motor unit - which ever one is available. Do you know of a company or web site where I can search?

How to recode a touch n go overhead garage door opener model 1000A [ 2 Answers ]

Which remote control transmitters are compatible with the Touch N Go model #1000A? How do I code the new remote control transmitter for the Touch N Go model #1000A?

Overhead garage door opener model 555 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old 1992 model 555 Overhead garage opener and I'm trying to raise the door about 2" higher, what is the procedure as I have no manual?

Trying to find DIP code on my Overhead Door model 45a [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Overhead Door model 45a garage door opener. I am trying to find the DIP switch settings on the unit. Can anyone tell me where to look?

Overhead garage door opener model 45A [ 3 Answers ]

I have a overhead door model 45A it opens the door fine, but slides back about a foot after its opened. When trying to close the motor hums but won't engage to close. Any hints on adjusting it to correct problem? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.