Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ppugh06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2013, 06:38 AM
    I think it's a Christmas story about 2 kids that mother is in jail and their Aunt
    2 kids mother goes to jail and their Aunt gets them. The aunt takes them and leaves town. Her car breaks down and they stay in a house that none lives in. The aunt falls in love with a policeman/sheriff.
    kouya Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Nov 23, 2013, 07:04 AM
    A Season for Miracles (TV Movie 1999) - IMDb

Emilie Thompson (Carla Gugino) is forced to take charge of her nephew J.T. (Evan Sabara) and niece Alanna (Mae Whitman) when their drug-addicted mother (Laura Dern) overdoses and the kids are threatened with foster care. Emilie has nowhere to run until they land in the sleepy town of Bethlehem just before Christmas. Even though the authorities have been temporarily left behind, Emilie will need a miracle to keep her family together. A versatile guardian angel (Patty Duke), who assumes a variety of earthly guises, helps, along with the small town-folk who are surprisingly friendly. One coincidence after another gives the struggling family a chance at happiness

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have 2 kids my kids mother is deceased, we had no custody papers, can I get my kids [ 5 Answers ]

My ex and I have not been together for over 5 years and I would send money and see my kids when I can they live in California, I live in Texas. 3 weeks ago my ex was killed and now my kids who are 5 and 4 are with their grandmother right now, can I go get my kids. My ex and I had no custody...

Find A Christmas Story Song Narration [ 7 Answers ]

I have been looking for information on this for a while. I hope you can help. I am looking for name of song or artist of song. Song is a Christmas narration about a train trip on an empty passenger train on Christmas eve. The narrator remembers his Christmas as a child at home. The song/story ends...

Aunt seeking custody of her sister's kids [ 2 Answers ]

I have two very young nieces, 3 and soon to be 2. They are great kids born to a terrible mother and father. The mother and father are not together anymore and were never married, but they use the kids in their terrible games. They have full contact arguments. The last one was in front of the kids...

Children's TV christmas story in the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a christmas TV movie for children that was shown in the 80's. It was not the muppets but character's like that and I am not sure if jim henson put it out. Does anybody know the title?

View more questions Search