Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

Nov 22, 2013, 05:35 AM
    What's the name of this Android strategy game?
    I had a Samsung Galaxy S2 last year, I installed an Android ICS Stock ROM on it, not so sure but it must have been a French ROM 4.0.3. There was a very simple game I used to play that came with the ROM. I never really memorised the name of the game. The game was about conquering Enemy bases in the Sea, using Aeroplanes carrying soldiers. It was so simple that the basic concept was that you would send a plane with more units than your enemy for you to win, opposite units would neutralise each other on a 1:1 basis.
    Does anyone know what this game is called and where I can get it?

Check out some similar questions!

Android vs Apple... Android loses? [ 6 Answers ]

I have an HTC Vivid running Android 4.0.3 and every time my bosses send me pictures and emoticons from their iphones, I can't see them. If I forward it to my friend's iPhone he will tell me what it is, but sometimes this is work related stuff, so I need a solution. I have even tried having it...

How I can Play Any Game In Android Smartphones? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all. Please tell me how can I play all types of games in any Android smartphones. Please reply. Thanks

Samsung gaxaly 10.1 Android new game? [ 2 Answers ]

Is the sims 3 out on Samsung gaxaly 10.1. I've been trying to find this game for my Samsung gaxaly but I can't find it could you guys please help me I am dying to play this on my new Samsung gaxaly.

How do international marketing strategy differ from the national strategy? [ 4 Answers ]

Goodmorning every one , I have 3 questions and I need an answer asap this is my first question How do international marketing strategy differ from the national strategy? I need a full explanation . Thanks in advance :) Kindest Regards ,

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.