Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christy1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Paranormal phenomena
    I used to see a young man about my home, he would just "be there" from time to time... well once he showed up and really surprised me so I said "will you stop doing that", and now he never comes around... how should I invite him back so I may see what he wants/needs etc? Ps I live near saltville va, behind my house was were some of the southern soldiers hid and watered the horses... plus when giving the description of his clothing to my friend it fit that of many of the poor soldiers in the battles over here in this specific area... all this was told to me after I shared this w/ my friend... I had no idea!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Just ask him, perhaps ask him to knock first
    leemia Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 02:11 PM
    To christy1991 this is leemia maybe he needs your help he came to you for a reason . To get him back think about his face,close he was wearing and in your mind tell him you want to help him but do not be scard or it will not work imagine a door with a white light tell him to go threw the door to go home he does not belong here anymore.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Aug 27, 2007, 12:36 AM
    Hi there... Don't ask him to come back... you are not expert... once you accept to help any of them, you will become open for all of them Good & bad... and you will not have a control on it... you will become a receiver... do not do this mistake you will regret it I have gone through the same earlier... Please do not...

Ms. redrose
    TFallenOne Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by christy1991
    i used to see a young man about my home, he would just "be there" from time to time...well once he showed up and really surprised me so i said "will you stop doing that", and now he never comes around....how should i invite him back so i may see what he wants/needs etc? ps i live near saltville va, behind my house was were some of the southern soldiers hid and watered the horses....plus when giving the description of his clothing to my friend it fit that of many of the poor soldiers in the battles over here in this specific area....all this was told to me after i shared this w/ my friend...i had no idea!!!
    I would like other user who have blasted my "asking method" to take note. Christy1991 asked the entity "will you stop doing that" basically an invitation to stop spooking her and startling her and sure enough it stopped. Let this stand that this method does work.

Unfortunately for you Christy1991 after you ask them to leave or stop, the generally never come back, you can of course try to make contact again by trying to talking or go purchase a K II meter and set up a certain signal basis where One flash means no, Two flashes means yes. There are a number of methods, but I don't know if they'll work after you've invited the spirit to stop or leave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal phenomena in house [ 6 Answers ]

My sister just moved into a house and she thinks it really scary. We took pictures in the basement and on the pictures there are faces in everyone of them. We wanted to know if anyone was killed or died in the house

Paranormal Employment [ 30 Answers ]

;) Hi! I was wondering, is there any "paranormal jobs" here in western Michigan available? I mean working in the paranoramal/investigative field that you can get involved in as a job?

Paranormal phenomena [ 14 Answers ]

Hi guys, I need your opinion on a problem which me and my wife are facing in the recent days... Often when I or my wife lay on the bed to sleep something happens and we cannot move our body at all... we cannot move hand, feet, head etc... we feel that we are alive and we feel that we are...

My first Paranormal experience [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, Well this is my story. I’m in Cornwall (UK) and there’s a haunted castle called Pengasick castle, apparently one of the most haunted in the UK. They were doing a ghost night there so I went allot with my mum and some friends, its was a good night They decided to do a calling and...

Paranormal Employment/Education [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for any schools with paranormal research classes anywhere in the US. I have a tale of my own to tell... I was at a group home in Barbourville, KY and we were having a Labor Day cookout. I was one of the people helping out with getting everything ready and unloading the goods. I...

View more questions Search