Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bravi_teja09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 08:03 PM
    Yesteraday night my house tenant dog bites me for that dog they are giving medicines
    Yesteraday night my house tenant dog bites me for that dog they are giving medicines & injections regularly now what I need to do please tell me the what are the precautions I need to take and please do the needful in this situation
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 08:07 PM
    Yesteraday night my house tenant dog bites me for that dog they are giving medicines & injections regularly now what I need to do please tell me the what are the precautions I need to take and please do the needful in this situation
    Your post is confusing.

The way I understood it, they're giving the dog medicine and injections after he bit you, or are you the one receiving medication and injections? If so, why?

Was the dog vaccinated? Did the bite break the skin? Did you require medical care after you were bit? If it's the dog that's on medication, what is the medication for? Does the dog have an illness, a condition? Is this regular medication and injections due to a long standing condition?

We need more info.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2013, 08:38 PM
    What??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog pees in house just at night [ 1 Answers ]

Our female whippet is almost one and a half. She is out side most of the day whilst we at work. She loves her bed and blanket and sleeps in the laundry at night since she was a pup. For a good year almost she hasn't weed in there during night as we always make sure we watch her do one outside...

My dog won't settle at night, would giving him teddies help him sleep? [ 1 Answers ]

My dog barks in the middle of the night and won't settle, I think he is lonely. I have tried ignoring him but he continues to bark for hours and my neighbours are complaining. I have tried leaving a light and radio on but this isn't working.

Dog pooping in the house at night [ 4 Answers ]

My 10 month old Westie puppy has been suffering with Cystitus for around 6 months, but for the last 5 weeks this seemed to be under control with a special diet from the vets. However this is the 3rd week now where the majority of nights she will poo sometime between the hours of 10pm an 6am when...

Housebroken dog pooping in house at night [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 4 year old dog that has pooped/peed in the house occasionally at night when we are upstairs. Recently she has been going practically every other day in the house. We have a steam cleaner and clean the area. When I wake up in the morning she already knows she's been bad by the...

View more questions Search