Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Acappella69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2003, 08:30 AM
    Oil Painting
    I Have an oil painting and can't read the bottom of the name of the artist. It depicts a man sitting at a table praying with glasses on his bible and a apple,bread I think and a bowl of soup. Does anyone know what this painting may be of or who could I ask to give me a value, if it has one.
    dnlncr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2004, 07:24 AM
    Re: Oil Painting
    I have this exact painting! Did you ever find a name for it an where I can look it up?
    Johanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 03:17 PM
    Oil Painting
    I also have that painting and I can not read the Artist name. Were you able to find that out.

Joanie
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Feb 11, 2006, 07:41 PM
    Well, I think we can discount it being a rarity !
    kimk1965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2014, 11:42 AM
    I have one with the image you describe I believe called "Grace" my gentleman is much older and slightly fuzzy like a Monet... I have also found one called "Daily Bread" with a younger old man that is very clear like a print from a photograph.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting PVC [ 2 Answers ]

I'm considering installing some stock, 4 foot, PVC gutter guards available at a big box store. They are white and I would like to paint them flat black. I have heard that epoxy paint will work on PVC. Any advice? Thanks, rb1935

Painting Fun! [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a place where you can indulge your inner abstract expressionist: move your mouse to splatter virtual paint and click to change the color. To create a hard copy, right-click on the "canvas" and select Print. Painting Fun I am not printing mine out and showing it to anybody. Let's just...

Painting [ 3 Answers ]

Can I apint on treated wood?

Painting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a painting that has paris etching society ny usa at the top and I believe the name is Diane Emmla Leconte. Can you tell me if she is a artist and if so how much is the painting worth?

View more questions Search